Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: When you look at our respec mechanisms

When you look at our respec mechanisms 1 year 2 months ago #1997

It is likely that he will be an actor of Diablo 4 Gold balance in the tale, perhaps even an impartial voice, instead of taking sides like previously. When he's forced into taking positions, Tyrael understands the true value of the mortals and that's why he'll likely take part in the events of Diablo 4.

Blizzard's approach to speccing out the character of Diablo 4 is a blend of the strategy of the studio for Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. As the executive producer and head of the Diablo franchise Rod Fergusson put it, "Diablo 2 was like locking yourself into the game; you could respec once per difficulty. But with D3 you kind of changed your character like you changed your clothes.

Everything was gear-based as opposed to skill-based."Fergusson added, "I think the fact that we have skills on the equipment [in Diablo 4] is really nice for experimentation -- as a sorceress I [might] get Blizzard [on a pair of boots] three levels before I should and I can try Blizzard to see if I actually want it."

Game Director Joe Shely told Polygon in an interview at a roundtable it is "having your character appear to be a collection of choices you made can lead to fascinating decisions, or interesting opportunities."Shely said she believes that the Diablo team is aware that players, especially those who are just beginning their journey won't know the full extent of the specifics of each class' skills. It is expected that players want to explore.

"When you look at our respec mechanisms," Shely said, "which are applicable to both the skill tree as well as to Paragon for the higher levels that is our final game growth system. "We've really attempted to design the system in a manner which makes you feel that making a decision is important, and your character is different from everyone else's , and that you've got plenty of buy Diablo IV Gold room to play out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.